[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Light a Candle Tomorrow!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 17:34:32 EST 2008

Sunday, March 9th at or around 8:00 pm is the official Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting.  All you do is light a candle in your particular time zone and the light will move around the world.  This is our way of honoring and remembering Peter Gurney, who died in July 2006, and all of our beloved guinea pigs who are with him at the Rainbow Bridge.  You can do this with or without your piggies.  My own piggie Gordon told me he wants to be there and be a part of it.

  You can read about Peter Gurney on the GPDD Home Page.
  For those on Daylight Savings Time, it starts at 12:00 am Sunday.  Remember to move your clocks ahead one hour (and lose an hour of sleep...).  "Spring ahead, Fall back".

  If you can't light your candle at 8:00 pm, and still want to be part of it, light your candle when you can.  It is the thought that counts, and everyone at the Rainbow Bridge will still appreciate it.  An early light or a late light is still a rememberance.

  Afterwards, let me know where you are (either email me directly or post to the GPDD), and I will compile a list of all the places a candle was lit and post it on the Digest.

  Audrey and her GP Gordon (Remembering Reese)