[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Gussie/Mr Mommie

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 11:12:33 EST 2008

Jodi

We were so very sorry to hear that your Senior Citizen Ageing Miracle  Piggie
(SCAMP) Augustus had departed for the Rainbow Bridge. He sounds like a  real
character, and you and he were very privileged for him to have been able to
have been a free range piggie for most of his life. You were obviously very
close, and it sounds as though your companionship more than compensated for the
fact that he didn't have a piggie playmate - in fact, we would hazard a guess
 that he loved you far too much to want to share you!

We found your obituary for him very moving, and can tell that his departure
has left an enormous gaping hole i your life. However, at least, as you say,
he  did not have to endure any frightening illnesses or veterinary treatments
during  his last few days - he was able to choose his own time and place, which
was in  his own little pigloo, surrounded by the love he knew you felt for
him.

You say he was "only" six, but in fact we feel this is a magnificent age  for
a piggie, and it is wonderful that he was able to maintain his healthy
weight right until the end. However, we have always said that no piggie life is
long enough for the slaves that are left behind, who always want more.

Please find some comfort in the thought of your Gussie enjoying total
freedom again at the Rainbow Bridge, and the fact that piggie slaves all over  the
globe will be thinking of you at this sad time and sharing your pain. We  wish
you well.

Debbie and the Dozen Dolly Mixtures