[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Augustus

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Mar 8 12:30:58 EST 2008

Jodi,

What a lovely tribute to your beautiful piggy, Augustus. Six years is a very respectable age for a piggy and I'm sure that he enjoyed every day of his life, being a very pampered and deeply loved piggy.

Thank you for sharing his story with us all.

I'm sure that we would all wish such a peaceful end for our piggies with no suffering, visits to the nasty vet or horrible medications to take.

You have such wonderful memories of him to comfort you and I hope that one day another piggy or two will be lucky enough to find their perfect home with you.

With our deepest sympathy on his passing,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.