[Gpdd] [Announcement]: Lotje's 4th adoption day!!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 14:49:09 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm way behind on the digests, but I just wanted to let you all know that
last wednesday (5th of March) was Lotje's 4th adoption day. The 5th of March
marks the day that my late male piggie Winky went to the bridge, but it was
also the day that Lotje came into my life. She was and still is my little
furry bundle of joy, always happy and eating!

About the eye licking, we've noticed Dunya does this to Lotje. Lotje doesn't
seem to mind though.
so far we haven't found out why Dunya does this... So if anyone has any
ideas we'd love to know.

Last wheekend we finally put an actual (wooden) floor in our living room. We
made the cabinet for the girls we had bought a long time ago. Now they are
in the living room (instead of our bedroom, it is so quiet at night..) and
are finally getting used to it.
I see and hear the going back to their normal behaviour. It took a few days
before a heard them wheek again!!!

We symphatise with all the people and piggies who have lost a dear (furry)
friend.

Lots of piggie kisses and wheeks,

The Winky girls: Lotje (already 4!), Guiny (almost 4) and Dunya (going
towards 2)
And slave Mikey

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com