[Gpdd] Misc eye licking

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 04:28:03 EDT 2008

Hi. first id like to thank everyone for wishing Dimple a happy 5th birthday. And thankyou for putting her in the Scamps club.
      Im so glad you wrote about the eye licking Debbie! My little pig Dimple does it. She does it to every pig that gets near her she even did it to the rabbit. None of my pigs have ever done it before. It is very weird. Shes only started the last 6 months since shes got older.
  I agree with you i dont think its affectionate she dosnt like other pigs about and she certainly dosnt like the rabbit.
   I put it down to her getting old and a bit strange but i think as yours does it. It could be a sign to say there the boss. Its not a very nice habbit is it !
 I would be interested to know if anyone else has seen this as well and any ideas as to why.
   Carole