[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle...

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 13:54:28 EDT 2008

If you lit a candle in honor of Peter Gurney, please be sure to let me know so your light will be counted.  For those who have already posted or emailed me, thank you.  I will send a few more reminders out and then post the list of all the places where a candle was lit so that all can see where our collective light went.

  I lit my candle in Annapolis, Maryland, USA.  My GP Gordon was very solumn and mesmerized by it.  An odd thing happened the day I sent out my last candle-lighting reminder.  I keep thinking about it, so I will share here.  We had gotten a terrible storm that morning and the previous night.  It was very windy and a little of the sky had just started to clear, but it was still raining.  I wondered if there might be a rainbow (I live on very high ground, and we almost never get rainbows).  Well, there was just a part of a rainbow, but it was very wide and very vivid, and it only lasted for a few minutes and then it was gone.  I am not a superstitious person, but the timing of it was very coincidental and I immediately thought of the Rainbow Bridge.

  Anyway, if you lit a candle, let me know where you are and I will post the list.

  Audrey and her GP Gordon (Remembering Reese)