[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: Candle Lit in France

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 15:21:06 EDT 2008

We think 9th March should be a special Guinea Pig Memorial Day. Just as the
war dead are remembered on Armistice Day, 9th March should be the day to
remember all piggies who have gone to The Bridge - not just those who had gpdd
slaves, but also the millions who go to The Rainbow Bridge from petshop back
rooms and laboratories.

Deb, that is a very good idea. I cringe when I think about those poor babies. Every time I do an internet search on guinea pigs and diseases, I come up with laboratory studies. It makes me so sad...

Thank you, Audrey, for your reminders. They sure helped.

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Round Hill, Va
http://www.mgpr.org