[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <Pressure sores on all feet>

maribelp at blueyonder.co.uk maribelp at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 17:28:39 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

My little girl Lulu who’s 6 next month seems to have developed pressure
sores on all four feet. I try to make her run around but she just won’t.
She also started to lose fur on her rump and now has barely any fuzz left
on her tummy. She got treated for mites but that didn’t make a difference.
Her skin doesn’t look scabby either and she isn’t scratching a lot. She
does have an enormous appetite but despite that she has lost a
considerable amount of weight. I must say our vet isn’t very helpful here.
Should I request an ultrasound to check for Ovarian Cysts? Also, does
anyone have any suggestions how to ease those pressure sores? I will
change the bedding to Carefree tomorrow – maybe that will help?

Maribel and her little slug Lulu. xxx