[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle...

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 17:36:12 EDT 2008

If you lit a candle in honor of Peter Gurney, please be sure to let me know so your light will be counted.  For those who have already posted or emailed me, thank you.  I will send a few more reminders out and then post the list of all the places where a candle was lit, so that all can see where our collective light went.

  So, if you lit a candle, let me know where you are and I will add your location to the list.  Bear with me on these reminders - I'm trying to get everyone by posting this often.

  Audrey and her GP Gordon (Remembering Reese)