[Gpdd] Msc. Candle

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 19:13:59 EDT 2008

Our mommy has this brain thing..... they call it
A.D.D. but she also has something called A.D.H.D. (he
he, that one makes her run around like, well, like
Dharma from Aeva when Aeva is in heat!  Anyway, whe
would like to tell you all out candle story for Peter
Gurney!  Mommy cried when he died, and actualy
meditated on his death.  Something she does for anyone
of us when we die.  She sias it helps us along, out of
our body, and onto the right path to our new body.
She meditates when people or pigs die so they are not
affraid of all the scarry things they might see,
because she sais that you work away the bad Karmex and
something about born into a band named Nirvana?!?!  We
think mommy naming Dharma - Dharma had something to do
with this medertation thing but we really don't know.
She tried to splain it to us when our buddy Liam went
to the bridge and waited out his bad Karmex to be
reborn as something really cool ,(Froders sais he
thinks Liam is now a Lion!  Liam=Lion!! He sais he
worked off a lot of Karmex when he died cause he was
in a lot of pain, and Froders should know, he stayed
by his side, just like mommy did!).

Anyway, mommy must have had some REALLY BAD KARMEX in
her past because of her and this ADDing and
ADHDingermaboberooo that she has.  She forgot to light
a candle for Peter,  She told us two times that she
was goingto do it that day, and she never did. So that
night here is what we did.

After The Slave went to bed and her man slave went to,
we called the cats over to our housie.  Now, cats are
not smart, and these cats take the cake.  We learned
that they like our hay!  So we wiggled a piece from
the Men's housie for the male one eyed cat to grab,
thinking that he will have to climb up the girls to
get to the boys, thus opening the girls in the
process.  But he just jumped up, and the hay poked him
in the one eye that he has!  What were a few good
piggies to do!!!  We just wanted to light a candle.
Just then, we (the girls) remembered that there was
another cat, a three legged fat cat named Zoee!  Yes,
we could use her.  So the girls tauntedher onto the
top of their house with the hopes that the sheer
weight of their cage would burst open the door, and it
worked!  Out they went, only to find they had no idea
how to light a candle.

SO please put Almost candles down in Winona MN, for
Froders and Naaga,  Emma, Aeva and Dharma, and for
ever in our hearts, Smeagol and Liam.

Thank you, We miss you Peter,  Where ever you are,
Heaven or a new being, we know you are always looking
out for piggies everywhere!