[Gpdd] Misc. To Mr. P. (Pumpkin)

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 00:21:06 EDT 2008

Dur Mr. P,

     I read a ledder that Peaches sent to Manny the boar and it suggested
that yu're gitting older (we all are) and might cross de Bridge in the near or
better, FAR future. I dun't likez to thinkz of dat cause you have been a vury
good friend to the Jolly Rodents fur a long time. It made me sad to think about
it. So many piggies hav gone to da Bridge re-cent-ly.
     I wantz you to livez as long as Prince -- almost 10 yurs old! If youse
feel good for that long dat iz.

     Also, I have something essciting I wantz to tell you. I will tell you
and the the GPDD in a later sep-ar-ate post .

Yur buddy,
Charlie, da not so lonesome Jolly Rodent   <-----dats a clue