[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Chip (AKA McDreamy)

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 12:21:08 EDT 2008

I am sad to say that Chip, also known as McDreamy, passed away last night, March 12. He was a LAPS piggy in training. He was the regal one of the furry bunch of Las Vegas and seemed to watch everything and everyone around him. His illness came on very quickly and when I looked at him last night, I knew he wouldn't make it through the night. I just tried to make him as comfortable as possible and he knew I was with him when the time came. I know he is in a much better place and running around the green fields with his brother Alf.

  Gwen and The Furry Ones from Las Vegas
  Comet, Leggs, Jules
  In loving memory of Alf and Chip