[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle...

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 14:40:46 EDT 2008

If you lit a candle in honor of Peter Gurney, please be sure to let me know so your light will be counted, and so that I will know that all my efforts to organize this actually worked!  For those who have already posted or emailed me, thank you.  I will send a few more reminders out and then post the list of all the places where a candle was lit, so that all can see where our collective light went.

  So, if you lit a candle, let me know where you are and I will add your location to the list.

  Audrey and her GP Gordon (Remembering Reese)