[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Cordelia and Phoebe

Julia Kennedy tabithaporter at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 05:50:54 EDT 2008

I only ever seem to post with sad news, and today is
no exception.  2 of my beautiful girls, Cordelia and
Phoebe have gone to the bridge. I want to write a
really special tribute to them both, but I really
can't face it at the moment. This is not because I
don't care, but because my Dad died 3 days before
Cordelia died, and I am really not in the best frame
of mind.  But I can't not post a tribute to them, even
if it's short.

Cordelia was a beautiful lilac crested girl, full of
personality but she didn't like human contact.  We
didn't bond particularly, but she had a lovely life.
She was almost 5 and I will always miss her staring at
me grumpily.  She wasn't grumpy, she just looked it -
it was the crest!  I think she died of old age, as she
had lost a lot of weight and was generally going
downhill.

Phoebe?  I can't believe she's gone - she was only a
year old, and was fine yesterday morning, but when I
came home from work, she was dead. I have no idea why.
 It doesn't seem fair.  She was a pretty, pink-eyed
Abby and had the loudest piggy voice on earth.  She
was so cute, she looked very much like Princess
Snowflake.

I'm sorry, girls, I can't write any more, you
understand why.  But thank you for sharing my life, I
will miss you both, I hope you are having fun at the
Bridge with Paddington.

Lots of love

Mummy
xx