[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Cordelia and Phoebe

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 12:57:08 EDT 2008

Hi Julia I was very sorry to read about the passing of your 2 precious girls, I completely understand you not being able to write them a long tribute at the moment, my boy Bubble died over a year ago now and I still havent found the strength to write him a proper tribute, not because I dont care but because I care too much. Rest assured everyone here knows how you are feeling.

I am also sorry for the loss of your Dad it must all be a bit much for you at the moment, just remember you have friends who are here for you whenever you need us.

I will keep you and your family?in my thoughts at this sad time