[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE

staileys staileys at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 15:12:26 EDT 2008

To Gwen and the remaining Vegas piggies - We were so, so sad to hear of
Chip's passing.  My girls, The Loose Ladies of DC,   Pearl and Samantha,
remember with such fondness the fun they had with their Secret Santas back
in 2006. I still have never found out what happened as they only would say
that "What went on in Vegas, Stayed in Vegas" and would say no more and then
get a faraway dreamy look in their eyes.. They still have the warm, soft and
very durable snuggle blankets Alf, Chip and Comet (McSteamy, McDreamy and
McWow)sent.

Please accept our deepest sympathies and know that one day they will all be
happily reunited at the Bridge.

With many hugs of support and piggies kisses of love,

Laura Stailey and the Four Fluffernutters
Pearl and Samantha (The Loose Ladies of D.C.), Frodo and Zoe