[Gpdd] [SILLY] Manyy writes to Peaches

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Sun Mar 16 09:48:38 EDT 2008

Dearest Peaches,
Your Gentlepig Manny the Boar here. I am feeling much better now having survived my excitement over your letter. I just think you are the most special piggy in the world and I care for you so much, I really wish we could spend lots of time together, but if that cant be then I will treasure our letters.
 .
I wheeked for you so much my silly mommy slave Sandy thought I was hungry all the time so I got all manner of veggies all day, but it was you I wheeked for, I miss you so. So now after I kept eating all the pictures of you she put up in my cage, she has now taken to posting it on the roof so I hafta look up to see you , but can no longer taste your loveliness, but mommy said she doesn't know what they put in Walgreens computer ink and didn't want me to be their guinea pig, (cant understand I am already her guinea pig and yours completely.

So now when I wheek she takes me out and pets me and plays games and makes up stories to tell me about you so as to comfort me. And now I am much happier and I am starting to popcorn again. Remember, my love, you taught me that, and when I do it my slave laughs and says how proud and happy you would be to see me so happy, but it is always the thought of you that makes my feet just fly
And someday dearest, that happy day,  when we sing the Rumblestrut Blues together
Someday my sweet
your Manny