[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Family Visit>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 17:03:32 EDT 2008

Hi you guys!

Phew...i'm finally back on the list and have been reading your posts daily again. I sure have missed you guys. Yesterday I went to germany for a family visit. The best kind actually, guinea pig family!!
So ofcourse, i have to spam you guys with pigtures...
We went to see suus' family.

Hi you guys! Do you remember me?
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Familiebezoekje/photo#5178434164515643842

My suus is a very inquisitive pig, apparenty this runs in the family; This is her sister Koetje
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Familiebezoekje/photo#5178434224645186034

And this is her mommy (Minny), who has an equally inquiring nature
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Familiebezoekje/photo#5178434147335774642

This is daddy gizmo, trying to get his daughters attention ;-)
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Familiebezoekje/photo#5178434293364662834

Their owner asked me to cut their nails (which proved to be somewhat unnessecary, because they get a lot of free range time outside). But.. it gave me and excellent opportunity to make more pigtures.

Mommy Minny:
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Familiebezoekje/photo#5178434340609303138

Daddy Gizmo:
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Familiebezoekje/photo#5178434473753289458

Sister Koetje:
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Familiebezoekje/photo#5178434542472766274

Suus together with her sister; the funny thing is, although they do not look similar at first sight, when you look at their eyes and nose, up close, they look very much alike.
http://picasaweb.google.nl/GuinyGirl/Familiebezoekje/photo#5178434594012373874

What is also interesting is that suus is so much bigger than her family members. She is larger and heavier (not just 'fat' but simply 'taller'). I was not sure be either proud or ashamed. Luckily karina (my friend) was really happy to see suus in such good health.

Grtz
Janneke, and suus, yaya and igor, who are happy to be home again.