[Gpdd] Misc: Thank You...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Mar 18 11:14:36 EDT 2008

Hello there, Piggies & Slaves!
I just wanted to send a quick note and THANK YOU
all for being so Supportive and Wonderful. Going
through this divorce....everything seems so Surreal.

I got my keys to my apt (townhome) this past wheeekend,
and I've been moving stuff in. It was clean when I got the
keys, but it wasn't 'Leah' clean. So, I've been cleaning
the place up and getting it ready for the Princess. I just
received the Tommy 102 Marchioro cage. It's a little
smaller than her normal extra-large cage, so hopefully,
she won't mind being in that one for just a night. I'm
gonna have that set up for her before I bring her to the
new place.

Well, I gotta run. My car is packed FULL with boxes,
PS's stroller, my dive equipment, tennis stuff, etc. etc.
etc. So, I'm gonna unload all that on my lunch break.

Again, THANK YOU guys!!! I've gotten so many personal
one of you, but please bear with me. I don't know what I
would do without you guys <sniff sniff>.

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
                    Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)