[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] THE LIGHT THAT WENT AROUND THE WORLD

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 16:34:55 EDT 2008

Dear GPDDers,
  As promised, here is the list of places the "Light for Peter Gurney" went around the world.
  If you can visualize the light moving as it passed through the different time zones, it is really an impressive concept, and I bet Peter and all of the piggies at the Bridge loved it.  If I left you out, or spelled something wrong (I'm too busy these days), just let me know and I'll include you on my next post.  I included as much location information as you gave me.

  South Africa
  Germany, Berlin
  France, (Northwest)
  United Kingdom
       England
            North London, Grange Park
            East Sussex, Lower Dicker
            Sussex
            Camberley, Surry
            Surry
            Wales (2)
       Scotland
            Ayrshire
            Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
  Canada
       Toronto, Ontario (2)
       Hamilton, Ontario
  United States
       Massachusetts
            Bellingham
            Cambridge
            Melrose
            Waltham
       Michigan
             Rochester Hills
             Vicksburg
       Maryland
             Annapolis
             North Potomac
       Virginia
              Burke
              Round Hill (virtual)
       North Carolina
              Charlotte
              Greenville
              Fayetteville
       South Carolina, Taylors
       Indiana, Highland
       New Jersey, (Central)
       Florida
             Tampa
             West Palm Beach
             Winter Haven
       Ohio, Logan
       Nebraska, LaVista (Omaha)
       Illinois
             Farmer City
             Joliet
             Wheeling
        Texas, Perryton
        Minnesota, Winona (virtual)
        Oregon
              Salem
              Sheridan
  New Zealand
       Titirangi, Auckland
  Australia
        Croydon, Victoria

  (the spacing looked good upon proofing the list - I hope it still looks okay when you get it)