[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Seizures

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 14:44:01 EDT 2008

Hi i haven't written in awhile but something scary happened over the
weekend.  I noticed my pancake have what I think was a seizure. We was on  his back
with all his legs in the air shaking, his mouth was open and all you  could see
was the whites of his eyes. This lasted 20 seconds or so then he  flipped
over and ran around the cage and then he layed down and just looked at  us.  Has
this happened to anyone else and what do I do. He is eatting and  pooping and
drinking normally. He also still enjoys his play time.  So I  was just hoping
that someone could help me with this.  thanks

Kelly with pancake waffles and gunner.

Home.