[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Chip McDreamy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Mar 21 17:25:50 EDT 2008

Gwen and The Furry Ones from Las Vegas, please accept our condolences on Chip's passing.  We are so very sorry that he suddenly became ill and left for the Bridge so quickly.  You obviously had quite a bond with him as you realized that he would not be with you by morning.  Chip was so lucky that you loved him so much and were so tuned in to his feelings and needs.  How sweet that he was so regal and that his nickname was McDreamy.  Yes, we have no doubt that he is now at the Bridge with his brother, Alf, likely charming all the girls there.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine