[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Jacob the bunny

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Mar 21 17:22:32 EDT 2008

Sarah, it was with much sadness that we read of the passing of your Jacob bunny.  How touching that he had Wren and so many other guinea pig friends and that he comforted baby piggies and piggies who were about to leave for the Bridge.  (Our Bridge rabbit, E.B. White, comforted our Bridge piggie Toby when Toby was ill, so we know exactly what you mean.)  We are glad that Jacob had such a loving family and that he passed away surrounded by bunny and piggie friends.  Please accept our belated condolences on his passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies (and bunnies) and their families.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine