[Gpdd] [ health] - Cocoa, the saga, continued...

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Sat Mar 22 12:33:44 EDT 2008

Maybe you could make Cocoa's slurry more liquid so he could get it down
easier and without it sticking.  If he is a water bottle pig try adding a
water bowl to his cage, so he can swish, and it may be easier for him to
drink that way, but since we don't know for sure if he will use the water
bowl.  I think the pain meds will help allot so hopefully it wont be so
gruesome the next few days. Does he like oranges? you might try putting the
medicine mixed with frozen concentrate or visit the chemist for some of the
strong flavors the use to compound liquid children's medicines. Is there any
chance he can see Vedra? Wishful thinking probably, but I wish you two 2
luck and a peaceful Easter.
Sandy and Manny the Boar