[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] THE LIGHT THAT WENT AROUND THE WORLD

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 13:41:12 EDT 2008

Dear GPDDers,
  As promised, here is the list of places the "Light for Peter Gurney" went around the world.  If you can visualize the light moving as it passed through the different time zones, it is really an impressive concept, and I bet Peter and all of the piggies at the Bridge loved it.  If I left you out, or spelled something wrong, just let me know and I'll include you on my next post.  I included as much location information as you gave me.  I'll post one more time in about a week, as I'll be on travel for a few days.

  South Africa
  Germany, Berlin
  United Kingdom
       England
            North London, Grange Park
            East Sussex, Lower Dicker
            Sussex
            Camberley, Surry
            Surry
            Wales (2)
       Soctland
            Ayrshire
            Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
  Canada
       Toronto, Ontario (2)
       Hamilton, Ontario
  United States
       Massachusetts
            Bellingham
            Cambridge
            Melrose
            Waltham
       Michigan
            Rochester Hills
            Vicksburg
       Maryland
            Annapolis
            North Potomac
       Virginia
            Burke
            Round Hill (virtual)
       North Carolina
            Charlotte
            Greenville
            Fayetteville
       South Carolina, Taylors
       Indiana, Highland
       New Jersey (Central)
       Florida
            Tampa
            West Palm Beach
            Winter Haven
       Ohio, Logan
       Nebraska, LaVista (Omaha)
       Illinois
            Farmer City
            Joliet
            Wheeling
       Texas, Perryton
       Minnesota, Winona (virtual)
       Oregon
            Salem
            Sheridan
  New Zealand
       Titirangi, Auckland
  Australia
       Croydon, Victoria

  Thanks again for your participation!!
  Audrey and her GP Gordon (Remembering Reese)