[Gpdd] MISC Welcome new Jolly Rodent in waiting.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Mar 24 12:22:44 EDT 2008

Hi Charlie,

Our slave read us your message and all of us Piggyfriends are thrilled that you have a new friend. He sounds like a lot of fun.

We don't think that it matters if he has the same name as another piggy, especially as he will have a different surname. We think that it is an honour to be named after another famous piggy. We are sure that some of our names must be duplicated somewhere as there are a lot of piggies and not enough names to go round.

We like both of the names on the shortlist. We like to watch Torchwood on the television with our slave. We don't suppose that you get to see that in America but the hero of the story is Captain Jack Harkness. He gets to fight monsters, travel through time and saves the world every week ( phew ) so we think that Captain Jack is a good name for a brave and resourceful piggy.

We also like the name Sebastian as it sounds rather posh and he can follow Chester in being a cultured piggy.

Whatever he decides we all want to welcome him and look forward to hearing about his adventures on the Digest.

Best wishes from Gulliver ( spokespig for the Piggyfriends ) and Barley, Rye, Frodo, Halloween, Midnight, Buttons, Cadbury, Bramley, Sam, Roscoe, Minstrel, Teazel, Lilac, Lavender, Sapphire, Satin, Hope, Pansy, Toffee, Crystal, Gingerbread, Mayflower. Diamond ( who also still misses Chester ) and Daisy ( who looks forward to welcoming the "new pig on the block" into the LAPS soon ).

They all wanted me to type their names in case someone wanted to name a piggy after them. Vain or what! Delusions of grandeur.

Happy 4th. Birthday for next month!