[Gpdd] Silly: re: Igor's Crib

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:05:10 EDT 2008

Hi Igor,

This is slave Kirsten typing on behalf of the Critter Crew - wow what an
awesome crib you have. I just love your slave's nest and the way it fits
under your window (that was Winkle). The rest of the crew want me to say
they think your garden looks like it will be lots of fun for the three of
you to play in and we love that you have your own courier service!! Too
convenient!!

BTW, I'm also supposed to tell you Igor, that you must be more then nearly
famous because all the piggies on the GPPD list know you - and that's got to
be famous! (Of course all the little girls are giggling excitedly - ouch!
Apparently I wasn't supposed to type that! Oh well! What's a slave for if
not to embarrass her guineas!!!)

cheers
Kirsten on behalf of the Critter Crew