[Gpdd] [gpdd] healt - coco and susy

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 13:14:02 EDT 2008

Hi Susy,?
We do so hope that coco is on the mend, i know how you feel and my heart go's out to you. You've had lots of good advice and the best thing you can do is to hang on in there for the little guy.
We?had a similar problem with two of?our older boars, and?we have?been nursing them since October 07,??? I had misgivings on anaesthetizing two such old?lads. luckily l read an article on the [Peter Gurney Guinea Pig Health Guide] web site on Dental Problems our vet [john] is really understanding and when he read the print off he agreed to clip and file the molars without anaesthetic.
It's been a long hard battle, but it was well worth it, the two old men Gizzy and little pig?are now back to there old ways, chasing their sows and wheeking for treats.

P.S.?neither regained there original body weight?but they are happy and that's the main thing.

All our hopes and whishes Dave and Yvonne.? and thanks to the?late Peter Gurney, a great guy

???