[Gpdd] (Health) Re: Cocoa's Jaw

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 17:22:28 EDT 2008

Suzy--
  Are you in the US?? There is a fairly well-known exotics veterinarian in Raleigh, North Carolina named Dr. Dan Johnson. He sees nothing but exotics and I know he has handled a lot of piggy dental issues. If possible, please have your vet contact him, or perhaps you can contact him yourself:

  Dr. Dan Johnson
  Dr. Christine Exkermann-Ross
  Dr. Stacey Leonatti
  Avian and Exotic Animal Care
  (919) 844-9166
  (919) 844-0925 (FAX)
  www.avianandexotic.com

  I've not had any of my pigs to see him personally (too far away), but one of my fellow classmates speaks highly of him. If anyone could give you a decent answer about what to do for Cocoa, I believe he can.

  We are hoping and praying that everything works out for little Cocoa. Hang in there!

  -Stacy and the Squee Squad