[Gpdd] Bridge: Your Dad, Cordelia, and Phoebe

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Mar 26 12:58:53 EDT 2008

Oh Julia,
I am so, so Sorry to hear about all of your losses.
Unfortunately, I know all too well about back-to-back
losses and it's the most helpless feeling. :-(  Please
know that you did Right by your girls and that they
will Always Always Love you for being such a
Wonderful, Caring Mommy. Even though their
personalities were very different, they both seem
like little characters. And when you were describing
Phoebe, I looked at a pigture of Princess Snowflake
and thought, that sounds like PS! And then I read on
and you said that Phoebe looks like PS. Boy, those
abbies really have a way of stealing our Hearts, don't
they?

Please know that whee are thinking of you in this sad
time, okay?

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps...