[Gpdd] Care: to seperate or not to seperate? HEEEEELP!!! URGENT!! Please read!!!

emma_jemma_flemmer at o2.co.uk emma_jemma_flemmer at o2.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 17:04:27 EDT 2008

Dear gpdd'ers,
   BIIGG problem! I recenly got a new pig ( sorry i did'nt tell yall,
ive been busy) called Gremlin to join my other pig Gizmo. As Gremlin is
smaller then Gizmo and is a very affetionate little boy I didnt expect
any problems. Okay, When I introduced them Gremlin DID try to mate with
Gizmo's head, but i thought it was okay, as boars sometimes are
'ambidextrous' in that way (they are two boars). But now Im noticing
Gizmo is getting thinner, and gremlin chases him, as gremlin seems to
be the dominant piggle this may be partly normal but I am very
concerned about Gizmo, so shuld I seperate them? A problem with that
would be that whenever Gremlin is away from his little mate he wheeks
his head off, and plus my mum says that if i seperate them one of them
has to go! help me!!!
                                                             Grace,
vey concerned About gizzy boY,
P.S also Gremlin seems to drink LOADS of water and his droppings are a
little too soft.