[Gpdd] HEALTH: Re His Royal Grumpiness Boomer

Roz Bedwell rosz21 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:11:38 EDT 2008

Hi Ashlee

Sometimes boars get tetchy if there is the smell of a sow on heat nearby and they can smell this from some way off, even neutered males will react to this all their lives.
Sometimes piggies can be re-bonded by putting them through a slightly scary but not harmful situation together. For instance putting them in an unfamiliar exposed place where they are safe but room to run around or taking them for a ride in the car sitting next to each other. Most piggies do not like this but it is safe. Then they go back to cleaned out homes with plenty of nice food. This has worked for me in the past getting piggies back together, they seem to buddy-up in times of adversity. I wish you luck.Kind Regards, Roz + Frosty, Sonic, Milly & Spangle (and bunnies Nala & Joey)
"Yes there are two paths you can go byBut in the long runThere's still time to change the road you're on"