[Gpdd] MISC Pigtures

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Mar 27 05:50:18 EDT 2008

I tried to look at Marie-Louise's Easter pigture when she first posted about it but the site would not load. I kept trying and this morning I have been successful. Well worth the wait. What a lovely Easter Piggy.

Thank you Janneke for the pigtures of your gang in their new home. The Piggyfriends were particularly impressed by the photo of the fridge and thoroughly approve of you having to share their quarters. They remember that I had to do this when we had a number of guests staying. They also remember that I complained about them keeping me awake by running around in the dark and rattling their water bottles. They cannot understand that slaves do not need to eat all night so I hope that you are able to get plenty of sleep.

And finally, Cocoa. Thank you Suzy for sharing those lovely photos of Cocoa. I am so sorry that you lost your other pigtures when your laptop was stolen. I often look at my pigtures of Piggyfriends past and it IS possible ( eventually )to look back at them with fond memories rather than heartbreak. I keep numerous back up disks of my photos hidden around the house as, having been burgled, I remember that it is always the most important things that are stolen. The laptop can be replaced but never the contents. Hugs to you and Rocky.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.