[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Fireball's Rump Has White Stuff Again

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Thu Mar 27 13:13:42 EDT 2008

Is he an intact boar or does he live with one?  Sounds like semen and they get it stuck everywhere  all the time, you have to particularly watch he doesn't get his little penis pasted to itself so it cant retract ot get it plugged up.  A bath will usually fix it.  Clean his penis, after a good soaking with lotion or vegetable oil till the stuff gets soft and washes off, then I make sure the penis will extrude the full distance. Do be careful as there is a semi white gelatinous barbed hook in there and that has to stay, just wash him good and oil him up when you are done. This has to be done on a regular, monthly basis or you can end up with a boar that cant pee or use his penis for all the regular stuff and it can get infected or worse.   Speaking of worse you also have to wash out the deep trough or fold between their balls. They drag their butts as part of their rumblestrutt dance and seem to pick up everything inside there except for lawn mowers. Is a gooey stinky mess, and if you have gloves, I would use those. Give it a thorough washing, I use Q-tips to help. Some boars are lots worse than others and some are lots stinkier, so if you don't find much junk in his trunk count yourself lucky, some old boars reek so bad they could set off the fire alarm.  Reminds me, another separate messy place, about where the tail would be is a scent gland that mats down with some black evil gunk that also smell awful, I try to cut as much of this of as possible and then wash like crazy.

In the end you have one completely clean sweet smelling boar, but he may be pissed at you and will start shooting beans at you like an AK47 .
So have a salad a nice clean cage ready as a peace offering and retire to the shower to scrub yourself raw. Other than that these delightful interludes boars are loads of fun so I tend to put up with it, I actually prefer boars, I think they are more fun and live longer, but that's just my opinion.
Sandy and Manny the Boar, who is much cleaner than most, thank goodness