[Gpdd] [MISC]<Cocoa>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 18:25:25 EDT 2008

Hi Suzy,
I have been putting of reading the digest for a few days now because i didnt want to read that handsome cocoa went to the bridge. A really really big hug from all of us!!
You did the best you could. (dont play the what if game ;-) but you know that..)
Janneke

Igor wants to say something (a euluulugy..)

Mon cher Coco, dear friend,

We will miss you terribly. We had so much fun at the last virtual event where you played my Christian in the moulin rouge love medley. You were a very talented performer. The high notes you hit while we were singing on the elephant were very impressive. I bet you were very good at getting those veggies from your slave. And you definately swooned all the ladies while we were doing the rumblestrut blues in the grand finale. You sure had some sexy moves buddy.

My ladies tell me to say high to Jan the Boar when you meet him at the bridge, we are sure he'll be waiting for you. Just like the jolly rodents and all the other gpdd piggies. Now you can eat again without pain and play and dance like you did at duke's birthday.

Au revoir, mon beaux amieIgor, Suus et Yaya