[Gpdd] MISC: belated condolences re: Joe P

J D KSkosich at msn.com
Fri Mar 28 11:13:58 EDT 2008

I have been a subscriber to the GPDD for ten years and I was so sorry to read about the passing of Joe Petrillo.  What a writer he was!  He once kindly sent me a picture of his dear George having dinner with the family.

Joe, we will miss you but we know you are having a joyous reunion with your beloved piggy.  Sincerely, Kathy S (with Millie bloodhound, Shaggy cat and guinea pigs Pookah-Darryl and Ginger Jellyroll)