[Gpdd] rainbow bridge - Cocoa - thank you everyone

Suzy Dünser suzy at dunser.com
Sat Mar 29 04:47:29 EDT 2008

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has written to me about
Cocoa, both during the time he was unwell and since he has gone to the
bridge. It has been such a tough time, and still is, but it helps so
much to have the support of such caring people as you all are. I have
read a lot of your posts to my family, and they have helped them, too.

Thank you so much.
Suzy, Tom, Erika, Katie, and Rocky (not to mention Tommy and Mimi, the
bunnies, and Rainbow and Pawprinty, the cats)
and Cocoa, always in our hearts