[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Cherry Dolly Mixture

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Mar 31 11:26:07 EDT 2008

Debbie,

I had noticed that you had signed a post with only 10 Dolly Mixtures and hoped against hope that this was an uncharacteristic typing error so I was very sorry to read that Cherry has gone to the Bridge.

At least she recovered from the sudden onset paralysis when Sara was able to send you the Osteocare and spent her last months in comfort but you must have been so sad to come home from work and find her gone. I know that you are dreading the departure of the last of the Dolly Mixtures as I presume, with the paucity of competent cavy vets in France, you would not wish to take on any more young ones to help you through the grief of losing the elderly piggies.

I, too, would love for my Piggyfriends to have a chance to go outside this summer. Last year, like you in France, we had so much rain that I never even set up my outdoor enclosures as I don't believe that I was ever at home on a dry day. Their lawn is boggy and squelchy at the moment and we would love to see the sun again.

Please accept our most sincere condolences on the loss of Cherry.

Lots of love and hugs to the remaining Dolly Mixtures and, of course, to yourself in your sorrow.

Take care,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.