[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Tara

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Mar 31 17:38:48 EDT 2008

Theresa, Tommy, Chucky, and Lil Bit, it was very thoughtful of you to post about Tara's passing even though she wasn't your piggie.  How wonderful that she inspired you to be owned by three piggies.  She obviously had personality plus.  We are so very sorry that she passed away so suddenly.  How touching that her buddy, Jesse, didn't want anyone to touch her.  He must have loved her very much.  Please accept our condolences and please extend them to her family.  Tara was lucky to be loved by humans and piggies alike.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine