[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Joseph C. Petrillo

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Mar 31 17:40:03 EDT 2008

Carol, although it was very sad news, we appreciate your letting us know of the passing of Joseph C. Petrillo.  We remember Joe well, and we still have an e-mail he sent us that included a beautiful photo of George and Angel.  As was typical of his generous spirit, he spoke of giving piggies "every part of our hearts."  Thank you for sharing your memories of meeting him and his wife, Gail, and of how he planned a piggie wedding for your Angel and his George -- so sweet!  It must have been amazing to know him in person.  What a special part of this community he was.  He will be much missed here, but we will take comfort in thinking of him being reunited at the Bridge with his George and your girls.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine