[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Widget

debjonsara at aol.com debjonsara at aol.com
Thu May 1 06:38:36 EDT 2008

Marielle
- and Russell, the human
- and Mr. Big, Jackie, Rhumba, Wolfgang, Farrah and Garbanzo, the rabbits
- and Rosie, the conure

Please accept our most sincere belated condolences on the departure for the Rainbow Bridge of
your precious baby Widget. It sounds as though you and he had a tremendous battle on your hands
over your last month or so, and we know only too well how distressing that can be, having experienced
it numerous times ourselves. We are sure Widget knew how very much he was loved, and he sounds
like a great little character. Hopefully he is now reunited with his best friend, Schocki, at the Bridge, free
from pain and wheeking with joy in the lush green sunshine-filled meadow.

We fully understand your not wanting to acquire more piggies just now. They are the most adorable
creatures, but oh so fragile and short-lived, and how it breaks our hearts when they leave, particularly
if they don't live as long as expected. Here's hoping the equipment he vacated goes to someone who
is able to use it to rescue some piggies who would otherwise not have as good a life as you were
able to give Widget and Schocki.

Sending you hugs across the ocean

Debbie and the Dix Dolly Mixtures, Northwest France