[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Nani Alice

debjonsara at aol.com debjonsara at aol.com
Thu May 1 06:55:01 EDT 2008

Ruth and Babu Franklin

We were so very sorry to learn that your precious Nani Alice had departed so
suddenly for the Rainbow Bridge. She sounds like a wonderful little piggie,
and we know how shocking it is when a piggie who has seemed fine suddenly
departs for The Bridge without warning. We are sure she knew how much she was
loved, and probably didn't suffer as her departure was so hurried.

Babu Franklin, you in particular are going to miss your little companion so much,
and as your slave is unable to send much time with you, we really hope someone
will contact you who can adopt you into a harem of piggies. Our dear departed
Claude was able to join a harem of 10 girlies on his 3rd birthday, after being a
lone piggie before he was castrated, and it gave him a whole new lease of life to
have so much company. The girlies were thrilled to have a man about the place
as well. The nice thing about keeping piggies in groups is that there is less
impact when one does depart for The Bridge; we feel Cherry's absence is less
keenly felt than that of Fidget, whose single cagemate is now alone (though he
does chat a lot to his neighbours, Scoot and Zebra).

Please accept our deepest sympathy from across the ocean, and we will keep our
fingers and claws crossed that Babu Franklin is able to find a new family to
help distract him from his grief. Do let us all know what happens to him.

Debbie and the Dix Dolly Mixtures in Northwest France