[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Samantha

debjonsara at aol.com debjonsara at aol.com
Sat May 3 06:03:49 EDT 2008

Laura, Breton, Elspeth and Jud Stailey

and the remaining 3 Fluffernutters, Pearl, Frodo and Zoe

 We were so very sorry to hear of the departure to the Rainbow Bridge of your Dowager

Lady Samantha, aka Loose Lady from DC.She sounds like she was a very special pig -

yes, of course all are special, but she was obviously a real fighter, having survived so

many ailments, and also very affectionate towards slaves and piggies alike. At over 5 years

of age she was most definitely a Senior Citizen Ageing Miracle Pig, and proved how well

she was cared for by her slave. It sounds as though she had a peaceful departure, but we

know how deeply you will be feeling her loss.

No words are ever adequate in such situations, but please accept our most sincere condolences

on your sad loss, and know that piggies and slave across the ocean are thinking of you at this

sad time.

Debbie and the Dix Dolly Mixtures

-