[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Samantha

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon May 5 00:51:29 EDT 2008

Laura and the Stailey family we're so sorry to hear the grand lady has
left you for the bridge :o(
RIP Samantha, run free at the bridge, popcorn with your other family and
friends from the gpdd.
I'm so priveleged to have a signed copy of Leah's book which i get out
on many occassions to show people and to read myself... tonight i'll be
going home and again flip thru the pages, this time i'll send a special
little kiss to our little friend Sami xxxxx
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) for you all at this sad time, sending some
piggie kisses as well.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx