[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Whitefield eating newspaper

Joy Wong littlemutt22 at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 23:23:24 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've realised over some time that my guinea pig, Whitefield likes to eat newspaper. He tears if off the corners of the lining (we line his cage with newspaper before putting on the bedding and hay). Even when I tell him to stop, he still continues (happily munching on). We provide him with enough food and hay, so I'm wondering if there's any other reason for his behaviour. A little concerned for his health as well.

regards,
Joylania