[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Tumbleweed

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue May 6 00:57:40 EDT 2008

Oh Cindy so sorry to hear that Tumbleweed has gone thru so much recently
:o(
Darn these toofies they cause no end of probs with our little furbabies
grrrrr
awwwww Dr. Friday you are such a clever boy xxxxxxxxx   (Duke used to do
this to Sully also)
Thank goodness you were able to get into the vets so quickly and they
were able to successfully lance the abscess.
Sounds like you've done everything possible for him, i'm glad he's taken
all his meds and probiotics.  Gosh and then to have a sore tummy as
well, poor Tumbleweed.
LOL what a little character, ok we will not mention the 'snake' word in
front of you little guy.
(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) and wheeks and manly piggie kisses from
Duke to help you recover quickly.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx