[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] The Wedding

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue May 6 01:02:54 EDT 2008

I've still not heard if i'm able to assist in any way or perhaps just
escort the Lady Bug......
I'd like to join with the young boars but not sure i'd be able to keep
up i know how fast they are these days.  I can still scamper just not
for too long i get a bit tired now.  But if you young ones want somebody
to help you *cough* erm not get into trouble i'll come along and join
in.
Well i best go and munch on some more carrot again now my toofies have
grown back again.
Chat to all you lovely piggies again soon,

Your OZ mate
Duke xxxxxx