[Gpdd] Health: Tumbleweed's Illness

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 08:54:41 EDT 2008

Hi Cindy...
I'm sorry to hear about what you've been going through with Tumbleweed!  I hope the little sweetie fully recovers and stays well!  What a good piggy your Friday is!  I think it's absolutely adorable how "Dr. Friday" was kissing to make Tumbleweed's "boo boo" better!
Thank you for sharing the information with us.  We need to continually learn in order to do the best for our little ones!
Hugs to all!!!
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci

Don't buy while shelter animals die!  Adopt a pet.