[Gpdd] HEALTH Eating newspaper.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue May 6 17:30:34 EDT 2008

Several of my Piggyfriends are enthusiastic newspaper eaters. This is not through lack of roughage, of which they have more than enough.

Some piggies like to tear their paper into strips, some munch it and some make interesting shapes out of it. Sam is a particularly enthusiastic paper tearer and makes paper doilies. One day I hope to find that he has made a row of cut out paper piggies.

No harm has ever come to any of my herd through this behaviour which I put down to the piggies being creative.

Newspaper in England is printed with non toxic ink and I am always careful to remove any staples before using it.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.