[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Helga

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue May 6 21:57:13 EDT 2008

Donna and Abby, we send our very belated condolences on Helga's passing.  We are so very sorry for your loss.  Four years old is not a bad age at all for a piggie, although of course we are never ready to say goodbye.  Sometimes piggies do leave us without showing any signs of illness, and their passings remain a mystery.  However, it is good that Helga was acting normally and enjoying life until the end.  She was obviously much loved, and we are sure she knew how lucky she was.  How touching that Abby mourned for her.  We send Abby our best wishes.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday